SKE Industries KTB1020, KTB1024, KTB1030 tracked conveyors: lengths from 20 to 30m, tonnages of 50 to 500tph, feeding size up to 300mm, Fed by other equipment.
SKE Industries KTR1020, KTR1024, KTR1031, KTR1231 Tracked Radial Stacker Conveyor: length from 20 to 31m, tonnages of 50 to 1500tph, feeding size up to 300mm.
SKE Industries KYD Portable Radial Telescopic Stacking Conveyor is the most cost efficient and effective radial stacking conveyor for stockyard of bulk materials.
SKE Industries KTF Series Tracked Mobile Hopper Feeder: tonnages of 100 to 2000tph, feeding size up to 300mm and fed by Wheel Loaders, Grab Cranes, Excavators.
SKE Industries KTL Series Tracked Low Feeder Conveyors: tonnages of 50 to 500tph, feeding size up to 300mm and fed by Wheel Loaders, Grab Cranes, Excavators.
SKE Industries are acutely aware that the market need high efficient and movable tracked stacker conveyor to help our customers to meet different requirements of each material handling operation. They are not only tracked conveyors but also tracked stackers. When we provide solutions, you need to provide informations like discharge height, transfer length, condition of terrain, availability of power, the frequency of repositioning and throughput.
1. Deceasing the frequency use of wheel loaders and provide higher safety.
2. Save operation costs with SKE Industries tracked conveyors to hand bulk materials.
3. Impressive stockpiling rates from 100 -3,000+ tonnes per hour.
4. Stockpile directly from trucks, crushers, screens, wheel loader, grab crane and excavator thus eliminating material segregation, compaction and contamination.
5. We just need fewer wheel loaders for stockpiling than traditional way.
6. Reduce maintenance costs. Wheel loaders can cost 95% more to maintain.
7. Environmental benefits - reduced dust, emissions and noise.
You can use our tracked mobile stacker conveyor to handle bulk materials like aggregate, compost, sand & gravel, biomass, mattresses, scrap metal, brownfield reclamation, MSW, topsoil, C & D waste, mulch, coal, limes, mineral ores, foods (grains, beans, rice, wheat, etc), bauxite and so on.