1. On drive pulley.
2. At about 200mm after the tangential point where belt leaves pulley.
3. On internal side of belt on the return section and before the snub pulleys or directional change pulley.
4. On internal side of belt before the return pulley.
1. Find the belt speed and width, and select the cleaner size listed in the table on the page opposite.
2. If you end up with more than one option, refine your search by checking the material/application that is being conveyed in the table below.
3. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your SKE Industries representative.
1. Belt width - BW
2. Belt speed - BS
3. Pulley diameter
4. Material characteristics
5. Application temperature (If above 70 °C or below -30 °C, contact your SKE Industries representative)
6. Type of belt splice (If not vulcanized, contact your SKE Industries representative)
7. One-way or reversing (If reversing, contact your SKE Industries representative)
8. Condition of the belt: N = New belt, U = Used belt*, W = Worn belt*.
* The condition of the belt is crucial for the effectiveness of the cleaner.
What Should You Tell Our Engineers?
A. Belt Width
B. Frame Width
C. Pulley Diameter
D. Material Path Width