This is a types of bulk reception feeders and it can be used as shiploader and truck unloader. It can load barges and coaster vessels directly from dumper trucks in port and in-land terminal. Its loading ration is based on the truck unloading capacity. It also can be used a railcar loader in railway station.
The KTU Truck Unloader allows the operator to load a barge or vessel directly from a dump truck, to avoid the double handling of material on the quayside. You can use our mobile bulk materials reception to load a ship direct from trucks. The materials can be aggregate, sand, coal, fertilizer, mineral ores, clinker, etc.
1. Ship Loading: Loading a barge direct from a Wheel Loader and Trucks; Feeding a Radial Telescopic Ship Loader or Transfer Conveyor to load ships like Mini Bulk Carrier, Handysize, Handymax, Supramax, Panamax, Capesize.
2. Ship Unloading: Fed by Grab Crane in barge unloading applications.
3. Rail Car / Wagon Loading & Unloading: Mobile Truck Unloader Unloading Direct from Truck or Rail Car.
4. Stockpiling: Mobile Truck Unloader Fed by Dumper Truck Or Wheel Loader to stack bulk materials in a stockyard.
5. Reclaiming: Fed by Wheel Loader to Feed a belt conveyor in a belt conveyor system.
KTU truck unloader can be fed by wheel loaders, ADT trucks and Tipping Trucks. It provides a high efficiency truck unloading method.
It provides optional automatic stockpiling (slew & luff). Its location can be easily changed by operator with remoter control.
It can reduce the investment of stockyard of railway station bulk materials. It can load materials into wagons without a temporary yard.
For loading barges, the KTU truck unloader can be a economic choice. You can use it to load barges with bulk materials unloaded direct from trucks.
|Feeding||Up to 60 ~ 100 tonnes (trucks)|
|Capacity||0-1500t/h (Depending on Truck Cycle times)|
|Feeding Method||Fed By Truck like Road Dumper Truck, ADT and Rigid Dumper Truck.|
|Fed By Wheel Loader from the Rear and Side.|
|Mobile Truck Unloader Fed By Railcar and Wagon.|
|Fed By Grab Crane from Bulk Carrier.|
|Options||Dust enclosures complete with rubber curtains at feed-in point|
|Dust extraction units mounted at transfer points|
|Telescopic discharge chute
Trimmer chutes available
|Rubber sock chutes|
|Spray bars for dust suppression|
|Sealing of all transfer points including side plates and under-trays|
|Ramps at feed-in point for trucks|
|Radio remote controls|
|Dual Power - Diesel and Electric|
|Marine specification paint finish|