Loading bulk materials onto ships in bulk cargo. These materials can be aggregate, sand, mineral, coal, wood chips, mineral ores, fertilizer, grains, etc.
1. Especially suit for in-land terminals.
2. Easy to be moved by trucks.
3. Typically lower capital investment than fixed conveyor systems.
4. Loading rates up to 1,500TPH (Depending on feeding equipment).
5. Range of designs and hopper capacities depending on feeding equipment and production rates on site.
|Options||Up to 20m3 hopper|
|Sealing of all transfer points|
|Marine Specification paint finish|