SKE Industries provides loading out solutions of railcar and bulk ships. Our mobile loading conveyors can help you load rail wagons and bulk carriers with loading ration up to 3000 t/h. They can be track-mounted and wheel-mounted.
The KTU truck unloaders are widely used in rail wagon loading. They can directly receive bulk materials from dumper truck. KYD radial telescopic stackers are also able to be used in loading railcar. The KTF and KTL Series also can be used to load rail wagon.
A Railcar Loading Conveyor and You Can Use Truck Unloader to Load a Train (This system using KTF and KTL Series tracked conveyor )
Our loading conveyors have also been used in sea ports and in-land terminals. A mobile barge loading system commonly includes sections of feeding, transferring and loading.
1. Fixed Unloading Hopper for dumper truck unloading;
2. Transfer conveyors for transferring;
3. radial telescopic conveyor (for stacking or barge loading);
1. Mobile Hopper Feeder (Tracked Hopper or Truck Unloader Feeder);
2. Transfer conveyors for bulk material transferring;
3. Mobile barge loading conveyor (tracked or all wheel travel);
Using Mobile Hopper Feeder to Feed Radial Telescopic Ship Loader
In some situations, the KTU truck unloader can be used as ship loader.
Barge Loading Direct From Dumper Truck
1. Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
2. Reduces face excavator idle time increasing production.
3. Lower foundation investment than traditional loading system.
4. High loading rations up to 3000 t/h.
5. Easy to maintain and operate (PLC control panel or remote control).