The SKE railed telescopic shiploaders bring together the flexibility of the telescoping design and the ease of mobility of mounting on rails. Our railed radial telescoping ship loading conveyor are widely used in port and inland terminals for ships/ barges/ vessels loading processing.
Rail-mounted Shiploaders are designed for loading Barges, Coasters, Handysize, Handymax, Panamax Vessels. Ease of travel down quayside with integrated rail bogie units for smmoth transistion down the quayside.
Our rail-mounted radial telescoping barge loading conveyor system are able to be used in handling bulk coal, fertilizer, mine ores (iron ore, copper ore, concentrate ore, bauxite), sand, gravel, aggregate, wood chips, wood pellets, cement clinker, sulphur, etc.
1. Our rail-mounted Radial and Telescopic features offer unrivalled trimming capabilities for most sized vessels
2. Smooth transition down quayside for quick hatch to hatch transfer.
3. Full Integration with over feeding eqwuipment – tripper / overhead conveyor systems.
4. Complete Dust Extraction / Suppression options for handling complete of materials.
5. Fully sealed feed-in / transfer and discharge points to eliminate spillage on site.
6. Loading rates of rail-mounted shiploader can reach up to 3,000TPH.
7. Fully extended working lengths up to 58 metres (190ft).
8. Lead Times can range from 10 - 30 weeks.
9. Land / Sea Based Systems are available. You can apply it in your port.
10. Eliminate double handling of material in Port /Inland Terminal.
|Rail mounted Radial Telescopic Ship Loader Conveyor System|
|Barge Loading Capacity (t/h)||3000 tons per hour|
|Full Conveyor Length (m)||58 (Full extended Length in Working)|
|Driving Power||Fully integrated generators to power entire ship loading system.|
|Environment Protection||Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, Telescopic dust covers, dust extraction, Integrated telescopic chutes (Free-fall – Cascade Design), 360 degree trimmer chutes, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.|
|Traveling Method||Parallel travelling|
|Electrical Integration||Communication interlinks, radio remote controls, Ethernet connections and many more.|
|Belt Upgrade||Heavy duty conveyor belt, Chevron belt, etc.|