The Low Feeder Tracked Stacker Conveyor allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders and excavators at a significantly lower feed in height compared to other hopper feeders thus eliminating double handling of material on site. You can use it in such applications:
1. Ability to handle complete range of materials such as Coal, Grains, Fertilisers, Ore’s (Iron, copper, gold, bauxite), Aggregates, Woodchips, wood pellets, sulphur, cement clinker and many more....
2. Stockpiling / Loading directly from wheel loader, excavator, grab crane etc.
3. Truck and rail wagon loading.
4. Ship and barge loading / unloading.
5. Stockpiling from secondary crushers and screens.
6. Stockpiling crushed stone, sand and gravel, mineral ores.
7. Working as part of a mobile system on short to medium term projects.
8. Fully customized to meet the needs of the application.
1. Low feeder means easy to load directly from wheel loader or excavator.
2. Self powered diesel hydraulic tracked feeder conveyor can be used alone or in conjunction with mobile crushing and screening equipment.
3. Containerised shipping means low cost transport.
4. Range of designs and hopper capacities depending on feeding equipment and production rates on site.
5. Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
|KTL Low Tracked Feeder Conveyor|
|Belt Width||42" / 1200mm|
|Conveyor Length||74' 2" / 22.6m|
|Max Discharge Height||32' 2" / 9.8m at 24°|
|Options||Canvas dust covers on discharge conveyor|
|Twin drive discharge conveyor|
|Twin drive feed conveyor|
|Full length side skirting along discharge conveyor|
|High spec discharge conveyor head drum scraper|
|Overband magnet at feedboot of discharge conveyor|
|Radio remote to start / stop feeder, raise / lower discharge conveyor|
|Pull cord E-stop running length of discharge conveyor|
|Manual adjusting jacking legs at tail side of feeder to adjust tail height|