Belt Conveyor Rollers, very often, represent a high investment in the overall requirements of the project design of a belt conveyor installation. Conveyor Rollers produced by SKE are manufactured according to all known national and international standards: ISO, UNI, DIN, AFNOR, FEM, BS, JIS, SANS and CEMA.
|Conveyor Roller Standard||JIS / CEMA(CEMA B, C, D, E, F) / DIN / ISO / GB / AS / GOST / SANS|
|Conveyor Roller Bearings||1. Optimized For Wet
2. Optimized For Dry and Dusty
3. Optimized For Overland and Long-Distance Belt Conveyor
4. Optimized For Dredging and Fines Removal
|Conveyor Roller Bearing Brands||SKF, FAG, NSK, LYC, HRB, or ZWZ|
|Conveyor Roller Mounting Types||1. Standard Top Mount
2. Channel Inset (Low Profile)
3. Web Mount
|Roll Materials Types||1. Steel Roll
2. Rubber Disk
|Conveyor Roller Seal Types||1. Integral Bearing Sealing
2. Flinger Seals
3. Contactless Sealing
|Conveyor Roller Frame Types||1. Troughing Roller Frames
2. Flat Return Roller frames
3. V-return Roller frames
4. Retractable impact Roller frames
5. Extra HD impact Roller frames
6. Transition Roller frames (Self Aligning Roller Frames)
7. Self Aligning Roller frames
8. Other Type Frames
|Number of Roller||1, 2, 3, 5, 6|
|Wing Roll Angles||0, 10, 35, 45 degree.|
|Note: We are belt conveyor idlers and idler rollers manufacturer in China. We can provide all types of conveyor idlers including 1 roll, 2 roll, 3 roll, 5 roll, and 6 roll idler sets. If you need idlers or idler roller, please send us detail requirement and we will contact you soon.|
All SKE standard rollers are designed with the following design principles:
1. Rotation balance.
2. Increased bearing life.
3. Minimal shell wear.
4. Reduction in inertia power consumption.
5. Noise reduction for quieter running.
Eight key considerations that should be reflected upon to ensure that the selected rollers can perform to their maximum operating performance for your conveyor and avoid system breakdowns such as bearing failures due to excessive shaft deflection:
1. The size, shape, weight and surface of your conveyed materials.
2. The operating environment conditions, such as impact, duty, cycle and spacing.
3. The belt width, roller type and travel speed when choosing the right roller length and diameter.
4. Shaft diameters must be large enough to support the load and mitigate deflection.
5. Provides for vibration-free running.
6. Seals must prevent internal penetration of contaminates such as dirt and water to the bearings.
7. Select rollers which, are designed and built with labyrinth sealing systems.
8. Utilise pre-lubricated precision ball bearings.