SKE Industries is a professional mobile ship loader conveyor systems and machines manufacturer and supplier. We are experienced in designing and building bulk ship loader system for ports, inland terminals, and dockside more than 13 years.
Portable Ship Loader Conveyor with Tracked Truck Unloader Feeder Conveyor
The mobile ship loaders are mainly used to load bulk materials into ships or barges. You can get complete ship loader(ship loading system), barge loader(barge loading system), and vessel loader(vessel loading system) from our company. Our machines can be applied to load a ship from stockpiles or directly from trucks. Our mobile barge loader conveyors are widely used in handling bulk materials like coal, fertilizer, aggregate, sand, wood chips, wood pellet, crushed rocks, grains, iron ore, copper ore, bauxite, etc. The coal ship loader, iron ore ship loader, and grain ship loader are the most common shiploader in moderm ports.
SKE Industries mobile shiploader also can be called mobile barge loader. They are all developed by our rich experienced engineers. It ensures unrivalled flexibility when loading a vessel. You can use them to load bulk carriers like:
|Mini Bulk Carrier||Length: 100 - 130m, Draft: less than 10m, Capacity: 3000-23,999 DWT|
|Handysize||Length: 130 - 150m, Draft: 10m, Capacity: 24,000-35,000 DWT|
|Handymax||Length: 150 - 200m, Draft: 11-12m, Capacity: 35,000-50,000 DWT|
|Supramax||Capacity: 50,000-61,000 DWT|
|Panamax||Length: 200 - 230m, Draft: 13-15m, Capacity: 80,000 DWT|
|Capesize||Length: 230 - 270m, Draft: 17m, Capacity: 80,000-199,000 DWT|
|VLBC||Length:270m, Draft: 20m, Capacity: 180,000 DWT|
|Seawaymax||Length:226m, Draft: 7.92m, Capacity: 28,502 DWT|
|Malaccamax||Length:330m, Draft: 20m, Capacity: 300,000 DWT|
|Setouchmax||Length:299.9m, Draft: 16.1m, Capacity: 205,000 DWT|
|Dunkirkmax||Length:289m, Capacity: 175,000 DWT|
|Kamsarmax||Length:229m, Capacity: 82,000 DWT|
|Newcastlemax||Beam:47m, Capacity: 185,000 DWT|
Mobile ship loading equipment technology requires versatility to serve a variety of vessels, mobility to move throughout the deepwater ports and flexibility to handle a variety of dry bulk materials. Our mobile ship loading equipment has a very strong advantage.
1. Lower Investment: Significantly lower capital investment than highly-engineered and fixed systems.
2. Less Engineering: Faster lead times compared to fixed systems requiring excessive engineering.
3. Quick Installation: Installation times measure in hours and days versus weeks or months.
4. Smaller Footprint: Small footprint creates more dock space for other opportunities.
5. High Mobility: Highly mobile shiploaders can rapidly move in and out of your operation.
6. Powerful Function: Multi-functional machinery performs loading, unloading and stockpiling tasks.
7. Resale Value: SKE's mobile shiploaders have high resale value, even increasing over time.
8. Quality Assurance: Quality of bulk material maintained throughout the conveyor handling process by our mobile ship loading equipment.