SKE Industries is a professional mobile ship loader conveyor systems and machines manufacturer and supplier. We are experienced in designing and building Bulk Carrier Ship Loading Conveyor for ports and inland terminals more than 13 years.
Portable Ship Loader Conveyor with Tracked Truck Unloader Feeder Conveyor
Watch Tracked Radial Telescopic Ship Loader in Youtube
The SKE Industries mobile ship loaders are mainly used to load bulk materials into bulk carrier vessels. You can get complete ship loader (Ship Loading Conveyor), barge loader (Barge Loading Conveyor), and vessel loader(vessel loading conveyor) from our company. Our machines can be applied to load a ship from stockpiles or directly from trucks. Our mobile barge loader conveyors are widely used in handling bulk materials like coal, fertilizer, aggregate, sand, wood chips, wood pellet, crushed rocks, grains, iron ore, copper ore, bauxite, etc.
The most common shiploaders are used in ports:
1. Coal Ship Loader for Bulk Coal,
2. Ore Ship Loader for Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Gold Ore and So On,
3. Grains Ship Loader for Corn, Beans, Wheat and So On,
4. Woodchips Ship Loader,
5. Fertilizer Ship Loader,
6. Ship Loader for Aggregate, Sand, Gravel, Crushed Rock.
SKE Industries mobile shiploader can be called mobile barge loader too. They are all developed by our rich experienced engineers. It ensures unrivalled flexibility when loading a vessel. You can use them to load bulk carriers like:
|Barge||Capacity: 100 - 5,000(DWT),
Clearance Height: 0-10'(0-3m),
|Handysize||Capacity: 10,000 - 35,000(DWT),
Clearance Height: 13'-26'(4-8m),
|Handymax||Capacity: 35,000 - 50,000(DWT),
Clearance Height: 20'-33'(6-10m),
|PANAMAX||Capacity: 60,000 - 80,000(DWT),
Clearance Height: 33'-46'(10-14m),
|CAPESIZE||Capacity: 80,000 - 120,000(DWT),
Clearance Height: 52.5'(16m),
1. Vessel Type
2. Total Load Capacity (DWT)
3. Overall Length
4 .Minimum Draft For Vessel
5. Maximum Draft for Vessel
6. Ground Pressure Requirement
7. Dock Height Above Water (High Tide)
8. Dock Height Above Water (Low Tide)
9. Beam Width
10. Hatch Width
11. Deck Width
12. Fender Width
13. Free-board Above Quay
14. Available Quay Width
15. Ship Height (Main Body)
SKE Industries's mobile ship loading equipment has a very strong advantage than traditional ship loader.
1. Lower Investment - Significantly lower capital investment than highly-engineered and fixed systems.
2. Less Engineering - Faster lead times compared to fixed systems requiring excessive engineering.
3. Quick Installation - Installation times measure in hours and days versus weeks or months.
4. Smaller Footprint - Small footprint creates more dock space for other opportunities.
5. High Mobility - Highly mobile shiploaders can rapidly move in and out of your operation.
6. Powerful Function - Multi-functional machinery performs loading, unloading and stockpiling tasks.
7. Resale Value - SKE's mobile shiploaders have high resale value, even increasing over time.
8. Quality Assurance - Quality of bulk material maintained throughout the conveyor handling process by our mobile ship loading equipment.