SKE KYD fixed radial telescoping stockpiling conveyors with extended and hydraulic units are able to stockpile bulk materials via radial travelling moving device . You can get designing, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance services from us.
As a professional bulk material warehouse storage stockpiling system manufacture, SKE designed different types of portable and fixed stacking conveyor. Our fixed radial telescopic stockpiling conveyor are widely used as bulk materials handling equipment (stacker & loader & unloader) in metallurgy plant, steel making plant, quarry plant, coal-fired power plant (thermal powder station), cement making plant, large scale concrete mixer plant, river sand and sea sand washing plant, artificial sand plant, fertilizer storing, aggregate manufacturing, wood chips conveying, port and terminals, train and truck loading station, etc.
1. The Radial Telescopic Stacker has been proven best method of stockpiling in the industry for maintaining material quality.
2. Up to 30% more capacity on same foot print compared to conventional stackers.
3. Greatly reduces segregation, degradation, compaction and contamination when stockpiling.
4. Provides a higher quality product at a lower stockpiling cost per tonne.
5. Eliminates need for wheel loaders to build stockpiles – reduced labour and maintenance costs.
6. The Radial Telescopic Stacker's loading rates is up to 3,000TPH.
7. Fully extended lengths up to 58 metres (190ft).
8. Eliminate double handling of material.
|Materials Size (mm)||0-400(0-15 inch)|
|Full Length (m)||up to 58|
|Discharging Height (m)||3.3-21.1|
|Radial Degree (°)||270°|
|Options||Fully Automatic PLC Stockpiling program|
|Integrated generator for fully independent unit|
|Radio remote control operation|
|Fully sealed feed-in / transfer and discharge points to eliminate / reduce spillage on site|
|Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, Telescopic dust covers, dust extraction, Rubber 'sock' chutes, water suppression and many more.|
|Idler and rollers|
|Driven and Bend pulley|
|250 micron paint finish|
|Fully mobile tracked / wheeled for unrivalled mobility on site|