If you want to obtain a way of stockpiling high quality aggregate, our radial telescopic conveyor may be one of your best choices. It can eliminate the segregation, degradation, contamination and compaction of material of aggregate.
The radial telescopic conveyor can continually move from left to right in a radial arc motion starting at a low luffing angle with the inner conveyor retracted. When the unit completes a full pass over the stockpile, the inner conveyor extends and continuous to radial over the stockpile. The luffing angle automatically increases as the stockpile height increases.
In traditional stockyards, materials are piled into a cone shape by fixed belt conveyors, and even the use of unloading trolleys will also reduce the storage quality of materials to a certain extent. There are several problems you may pay attention to.
1. Large materials will travel further and rolls to the bottom of stockpile, and it will cause segregation of aggregate.
2. High loading height will cause rocks fracturing and airborne dust. The high drop height will cause degradation of aggregate.
3. The wheel loader or bulldozer may cause oil contamination and compaction of aggregate.
If you want to obtain a way of stockpiling high quality aggregate, our radial telescopic conveyor may be one of your best choices. Our aggregate stacker can solve all the problem listed above.
1. The radial telescopic conveyor can eliminate the segregation, degradation, contamination and compaction of material of aggregate.
2. Expand the stockpiling areas and increase the volume of stockyards by doing arc travelling. The biggest piling ability can reach up to 235,000 tonnes (1.6t/m³).
3. It can handle the materials from primary crusher, secondary crusher, fine crusher, and screen. You don't need the wheel loaders to move aggregate between processing machines and stockyards. This also will reduce the labour and fuel costs.