It is mainly used in occasions where locations of loading and reclaiming changing frequently, such as ports, docks, stations, coal yards, warehouses, construction sites, gravel yards, farms, etc.
1. Proven best method of stockpiling in the industry for maintaining material quality.
2. Up to 30% more capacity on same foot print compared to conventional stackers.
3. Greatly reduces segregation, degradation, compaction and contamination when stockpiling.
4. Provides a higher quality product at a lower stockpiling cost per tonne
5. Eliminates need for wheel loaders to build stockpiles – reduced labour and maintenance costs.
6. Loading rates up to 3,000TPH.
7. Fully extended lengths up to 58 metres (190ft)
8. Eliminate double handling of material
|Length(m)||15-58||Fully Automatic PLC Stockpiling Controling program||Fully tracked unit|
|Conveying Capacity(t/h)||100-3000(almost 30% large than the normal)||Fully sealed feed-in / transfer and discharge points to eliminate / reduce spillage on site||Fully wheeled unit|
|Size (mm)||0-400||Integrated generator for fully independent unit||Fixed Point|
|Fuel Consumption (Fuel Drving)||80% reduction||Radio remote control operation||Normal Belt, Heavy duty belt|
|Stacking Height(m)||<30||Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, Telescopic dust covers, dust extraction, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.||Speical Conveyor Belt|