It is mainly used in occasions where locations of loading and reclaiming changing frequently, such as ports, docks, stations, coal yards, warehouses, construction sites, gravel yards, farms, etc.
1. Proven best method of stockpiling in the industry for maintaining material quality.
2. Up to 30% more capacity on same foot print compared to conventional stackers.
3. Greatly reduces segregation, degradation, compaction and contamination when stockpiling.
4. Provides a higher quality product at a lower stockpiling cost per tonne.
5. Eliminates need for wheel loaders to build stockpiles – reduced labour and maintenance costs.
6. Loading rates up to 3,000TPH.
7. Fully extended lengths up to 58 metres (190ft).
8. Eliminate double handling of material.
|Conveying Capacity(t/h)||100-3000(almost 30% large than the normal)|
|Fuel Consumption (Fuel Drving)||80% reduction|
|Options||Fully Automatic PLC Stockpiling Controling program|
|Fully sealed feed-in / transfer and discharge points to eliminate / reduce spillage on site|
|Integrated generator for fully independent unit|
|Radio remote control operation|
|Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, Telescopic dust covers, dust extraction, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.|
|Fully tracked unit|
|Fully wheeled unit|
|Normal Belt, Heavy duty belt|
|Speical Conveyor Belt|