1. Link primary and secondary processing plant within a pit.
2. Link truck unloader or mobile hopper feeder to a ship loader.
3. Feeding a mobile ship loading conveyor system.
4. Link warehouse to port for ship loading loading or unloading.
1. Help reduce the double handling of bulk materials.
2. Adjust the discharging height to link multiple range of equipment.
3. Removing and reducing loading shovel movements reducing operating cost and cost per ton.
4. Its mobility offers optimum flexibility one site. Link conveyors can be moved off site or put into storage when not required.
|Length (m)||Belt Width (mm)||Capacity (t/h)|
01. Side Skirting length of conveyor
02. Belt Upgrades (Heavy Duty) / Chevron to suit material
03. Overhead Magnets
04. Sealed Feed-boot
05. Galvanized Dust covers
06. Dust Suppression- Water Spray Bars
07. Square to Round Head Chute
08. Radial - Manual or Hydraulic
09. Self Aligning Tracking Rollers
10. Power, Cables, Plugs, Sockets to interlink each unit
11. Integrated Dust Extraction Filters
12. Tracked bogie system (Diesel engine drive)
13. Ceramic Lagging on Drive Drum
14. Wheeled Dolly Unit