These heat resistant conveyor belts are well-suited for heat resistance applications, where the temperature of conveyed materials is over 80°C. Heat resistant conveyor belt is applicable to conveying of the coke, cement, clinker and hot casting etc. These Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt are also resistant to oils and minerals. Our range of Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt is made from optimum raw materials to assure high durability.
1. Our range of HR(T1) Conveyor Belt are heat resistant suitable for continuous Temperature up to 125 degree centigrade on belt surface and 180 degree Centigrade for material handled.
2. Our range of SHR (T2) Conveyor Belt are used for handling material up to 150 degree centigrade on belt surface and 200 degree Centigrade for material handled.
3. Our range of UHR(T3) Conveyor Belt are used for controlled high temperature Applications, it is suitable for continuous service up to 180 degree centigrade on belt surface and 220 degree Centigrade for material handled.
1. High tensile strength
2. Robust construction
3. Wear & tear resistant
4. Excellent heat & abrasion resistant cover rubber compound
5. Perfect to protect conveyor belt from cracking and hardening by heat
6. Rubber cover and carcass capable to withstand high temperature
7. Anti corrosive
|Heat resistant conveyor belt specifications|
|Grade||Max. Temp. on belt surface (‘C)||Max. Temp. of material handled(‘C)||Application Areas :|
|HR(T1)||125||180||Mainly used in Paper, Foundries, Hot Pellets, Hot Chemicals & Fertilizer plants etc.|
|SHR(T2)||150||200||Mainly used for conveying Sintered ore, Hot Cement, Hot Powder, Coke, Hot Chemicals & Fertilizers etc|
|UHR(T3)||180||220||Mainly used to handle red hot materials such as Cement, Clinker, Sintered Ore and Phosphate etc.|
|Heat resistant conveyor beltlayer to layer adhesion strength|
|Item||interlayer of cloth||cover layer and cloth interlayer|
|Thickness of the cover layer≤1.5mm||Thickness of the cover layer＞1.5mm|
|The average value of the longitudinal specimen shall be no less than||3||2.2||2.6|
|The peak value of the longitudinal specimen||2||1.6||2|
|Heat resistant conveyor belt abrasive wear of the cover rubber|
|Item level||Abrasive wear|