KTB Tracked conveyor is also called crawler conveyor or tracked portable conveyor. It is a new type of bulk materials handling system machine. SKE provides tracked belt conveyors for mine, quarry, port & terminal, thermal power plant, pulp making plant, sand & gravel & aggregate plant, etc.
KTB Tracked conveyors have a wide range of applications:
1. Conveying & stacking & reclaiming for gravel, sand, aggregate, mine crushed ores in open-pit space or silo;
2. Conveying & recycling construction waste, mud, tunneling mud, coal gangue, steel plant slag, mine tailings, ore slags;
3. Ship, truck, railway train loading and unloading processing;
4. Working as linked conveyors connected to other facilities to form a bulk material conveying system;
5. Other more applications, please contact with us.
1. Self powered diesel hydraulic tracked conveyor.
2. Steel lined feedboot as standard providing extended wear life.
3. Full hydraulic set-up, no crane required.
4. Containerised, track in/track out.
5. Hydraulic adjustment for variable feed height reduces impact and provides optimal material transfer.
6. Dual speed tracks for quick and controlled deployment.
7. Fully protected power unit with easy access for service and maintenance.
|KTB Series Tracked Portable Conveyors|
|Transportion||High Road, Container|
|Options||Feed boot extension|
|Head drum guards|
|Dust suppression water spray at head drum|
|Conveyor drive - direct electric|
|Full length skirting|