The oil resistant conveyor belt is made from Polyester fabric, Nylon fabric, Cotton or Terylene Cotton fabric, etc. Choosing proper rubber material according to the type of oily materials being transported as the cover rubber, Oil Resistant Conveyor Belts is manufactured by forming and vulcanizing.
Oil Resistant 210, NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) Excellent resistances to abrasions and tearing. Resistant to oils, except aromatic solvents, halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones and esters. Oil Resistant 220, NBR + NR (natural rubber) Mild oil resistance. Used in applications requiring resistances to oil and cold, such as transporting wood chips, frozen fish, cereal or grains. Oil Resistant 300, PVC + NBR polyblend High degree of oil resistance, for use at temperatures up to about 80°C. Suitable for raw or packaged food conveyance. (The 300 Series may be ordered in black, white or green.)
2. Greatly improved weather resistance
3. Reduced distensibility, protracted life span
4. MOR belts are used in the situations which are not very critical, outside area; only require certain oil resistance grade.
5. OR belts are used in the highly greasy plants especially inside, which requires a very high oil resistance grade.6. Excellent resistance to damaging effects while conveying oil contaminated or treated materials.
7. High tensile strength.
8. Wear and tear resistant property
9. Available into 2 types as per cover properties: Anti-abrasive type & Ordinary type
|Characteristic of oil resistance of conveyor belt cover|
|Item||Test conditions in immersion liquid||Volume change rate /%≤|
|GB/T1690 Oil Number||Soaking temperature /℃||Soaking time /h||LO||DO|
|Note：One of the oil resistance tests is enough.|
|Specifications for oil resistance of conveyor belt cover|
|Grade||Min. Tensile Strength (N/mm2)||Min. Elongation at Break (%)||Max. Abrasion Loss (mm3)||Max. Temperature (‘C)||Application Areas:|
|OR||15||300%||150||– 30 to + 60||For materials like grains, refuse, woodchips, fertilizers coated with oil, coated coal / coke, etc.|
|MOR||12||300%||300||– 30 to + 50||For materials with moderate amount of oil like grain, refuse, recycling waste, wood pulp, pinewood etc.|
|OHR||15||400%||180||+100 lump||For oily materials e.g. oil treated coal, fertilizers etc.|
|NOTE: MOR (medium oil resistant), OR (ordinary oil resistant) ,OHR (extreme oil resistant): 1. MOR belts are used in the situations which are not very critical, outside area; only require certain oil resistance grade. 2. OR belts are used in the highly greasy plants especially inside, which requires a very high oil resistance grade.|